From the early 2000 people all over the world are focusing on settling abroad for different reasons. Mostly the common reason is the better education or better job opportunities. Tier 1 is a specific kind of UK visa applicants who have more capacity and aptitude for applying and qualifying for UK Visa. Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur UK Visa is one of the tricky things to do but is not that to achieve. You can easily apply for a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa if you are:
- Graduate who has been legitimatelypermitted as having ahonest and reliable business idea
- From outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- Qualified for the other suitability criteria
In order to get the Graduate Entrepreneur UK Visa you must have to get endorsed. Following are your options if you want to be officially and legally endorsed:
- UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) as share of the elite global graduate entrepreneur program
- UK higher education institution (HEI) if it’s an officialapproving body
The time of endorsement is not precise it changes according to you case and problem and mainly the procedure you have chosen.
The process tells you that you should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks if you’ve been permitted by UKTI. You can put onrequest for this visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. Make sure to check the guide handling times to find out how long receiving a visa might take in your country.
UK HEI endorsement
Despite of the country difference you will get a decision within 8 weeks if you’ve been sanctioned by a UK higher education institution.
After the authorization the only and one of the major trouble is the money. And in case of graduate Entrepreneur visait depends on your condition, where you are and how you apply.
If you’re applying from outside the UK your fee will be £335 and if you want to extend or switch by post in the UK then £456. If you’re a citizen of Turkey or Macedonia then you have to pay £401.
Finally as you are going on a special kind of visa so there will be certain limitations on what you can and can’t do
- take family members with you
- prolong your stay in the UK using this visa
- Switch into this visa from some other visa kinds
You can also visit this website for more detail.